Search This Blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

So, I was reading the great K&C blog Bikemended, and there was a gift-list from the lovely LadyVelo which featured this lovely bicycle themed necklace from Alex Monroe (available @ Liberty)

Then I started wondering what other bicycle themed accessories were out there...

I wasn't disappointed! I found this gorgeous necklace on my new favourite place for sourcing unique gifts and beautiful things from independent designers without leaving the house - Etsy. It's by an Australian designer called Jo Beveridge and is only $12 (plus shipping).

I bought this vintage inspired cat on a bike brooch from eBay for £2 and it now resides on my trench coat but i'm also loving the hot pink Daniel Darby bicycle brooch from NOTHS.


iPad case from zazzle

The Joy of Cyling - A poster from Velorution £35


Q: How much do i love this petite bicycle jumper from good old topshop?
A: A lot and at £26, it's well within my means and will be with me by December 28th!


No comments:

Post a Comment