Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Alice in Wonderland via Portobello Road

Those clever folk over at Bikeminded have come up with another great idea. This summer they have organised some great bike rides. There's a Film Tour, a Magical Musical Mystery Tour the one i've booked a ticket for, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.


From 18th – 22nd of July, RBKC and InTRANSIT are hosting Bikeminded's Summer tour of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, in association with Exquisite Folly Theatre. We will be exploring the beautiful nooks and crannies of Kensington and Chelsea whilst following Alice on bicycles, in a tour that uses storytelling and puppetry to create a most unusual, immersive and interactive show. They've warned us to forget what we think we know about Alice, this is Wonderland with a darker twist. This event is suitable for adults and children over 11 so if you're free and local come on down and join me. If music or film is more your thing check out Bikeminded and get booking!

While I'm on the ride I think I'll wear one of these lovely t-shirts I found on etsy (I so love etsy, there's nothing you can't find on there)...






No comments:

Post a Comment